Parking Lot Car Masses
Reservations only - limited to 40 cars.
1. No music at this time for Car Mass.
2. Masks must be worn by everyone.
3. No one may leave the car except when instructed.
4. Restrooms will NOT be open.
5. Follow all instruction given by parking attendants.
6. Please arrive early to park as assigned by the attendants (proper spacing).
7 .Offertory donations will be accepted as you exit the parking lot.
Car Mass Regulations
Rules for Communion:
- Please wait until your row is called for all members receiving communion to exit the vehicle and stand on the passenger side of the car. (Handicapped must seated near a passenger side door if they cannot exit the car for communion.)
- The Celebrant will come to each car.
- Masks must remain on.
- Everyone must use hand sanitzer before exiting the car.
- Receive in hand only.
- Faithful receives host - once priest has moved to next person, removes side of mask for immediate consumption and replaces mask.
- Return to car immediately following.
Sundays - 9AM Mass